Journal Entry: Six Reasons Not to Make Something an Issue

  1. Making an issue out of it won’t change it.
  2. Making an issue out of it opens the door to dark forces.
  3. Your world is bigger than this.
  4. You are bigger than this.
  5. The hurtful quality of this situation is only 10% the situation itself; the other 90 % is the way it reminds you of something hurtful in your past, and the past is past.
  6. Making an issue out of it closes your heart, not just to this, but to everything.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s